Saturday 13 April 2013

Methodology concept: Double Identity


After looking at all of my ideas, I can confirm that my idea will be called 'Double Identity' and will be focusing on females. Female culture throughout the history is known for its dualism of personality, presenting one ideal whilst at social occasions and gatherings, while contrastingly being somebody of minimal 'presentation' when they aren't outside. It's almost as if they feel compelled towards dressing up in order to fit in. The name 'Double Identity' goes right to the point - I want to explore the idea that females display a dual personality, either through necessity, conformity, or simply for confidence - all of which derive from the same issue.

Through this exploration, I hope to perform first hand 'research' that will provide me with the results of this hypothesis, so that I and many others may discover the truth behind this dual personality issue, and whether it is something significant that we should consider more.


No comments:

Post a Comment