Thursday 1 May 2014

Final Professional Practice Items

All of the design process is complete, and items have been modified for the new/updated/improved graphics. You'll notice that I've added Helvetica for titles where I can, and the logo has changed where possible. The letterhead has been updated and applied to all relevant documents too. So, without further ado, here are all of the items in full completed, edited form:





First of all, this is my business card where I redesigned it for two sides. I have opted for a more linear and rectangular design, mixing in the most prominent colours from my photographs, which happens to be yellow/orange and purple. A nice little touch I gave it was the little yellow triangle in the corner which will be the same corner when you turn it over. This means it grabs attention when it sticks out, either way it's facing.




Here you have the Artist Statement and Call Sheet. All documents will be very similar as it'll be mainly the same text inputted into the documents - the Artist Statement I actually modified for relevance to what I'm doing now.







I attempted to change my CV so it removed the font I was using before, which I was not keen on upon reflection. Century Gothic filled my whole CV before, and it didn't look professional upon revisiting it. The logo has also been changed up (like all the letterhead-based documents).








No comments:

Post a Comment