Saturday 3 May 2014

Diptych Arrangement (Mock-up)

The layout of each diptych was the next thing to be decided, since I had all the images saved, I went ahead and imported them all together into Photoshop. I then began to draw around arrows etc on the canvas as to which images should go where for the optimal arrangement, without putting similar images too close to each other, to save it from looking repetitive.




After plenty of deliberation (hours and hours of discussion in fact) with other students and my family, I came to a final decision about the placement of the 20 images / 10 diptychs. I went ahead and properly mocked it up in Photoshop to create a general sense of what it will look like when I get around to mounting them in the Graduate Show space:



No comments:

Post a Comment