Saturday 19 April 2014

Cliffe & Grain (Photoshoot #4)

Whilst I felt like I had made significant progress on the previous photoshoot, I thought there was no reason why I shouldn't go out again. I went to Cliffe to photograph some nearby energy facilities. I managed to get some great far away shots and also some close-ups within the area. I have again selected the best of the bunch from the photoshoots despite having up to one thousand images from the full day. These photos were steering my project in a new direction which highlighted the naturally beautiful delicate fragments of nature in comparison to the large cumbersome trates of the industrial facilities.






In these images I ended up travelling to the Isle of Grain again, except to take photos from a different angle. I explored the place with my 105mm Macro lens to grasp a closer up feel of the location. I ended up discovering new views and some fantastic photos that include reeds and wheat in plentiful availability. 










Sometimes, as much as these wires fill up the skies, you can still appreciate the glow of the natural evening sky. The messy tangle of metallic pylons cascade into the distance and yet it doesn't stop you from seeing the beauty behind it. The pylons create a subject, but the nature create's a background, especially in these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment