Friday 28 March 2014

Professional Practice update

It hasn't been blogged about in length, but I am creating my professional development of marketing material, website, etc. Thankfully, I have materials which I created last year. It all started with the design process of my graphics, which meant starting with a logo. I spent an entire day designing my simple square logo and all the colour schemes that would go along with it: 


Once I had this in place, the creation of graphics surrounding this logo was a great task, refining each marketing material which would fit with my design ethos. I created my business card, artist statement, compliment slip, CV, letterhead, various forms (agent agreement, call sheet, commission estimate, invoice, delivery note, licence to use, model release and property release) of which are based upon the letterhead.


                                       












This older style I created last year is due a small adjusted updated to bring it up to date with my latest website, which can be found at www.samhornephotography.com. My website was bought through Squarespace to enable me to have a custom URL whilst also giving me capabilities of editing and uploading images as such. 

The professional development will soon be updated to reflect where I am a year on, and what changes I have made upon reflection of the work I did the previous year. Stay tuned for an update.


No comments:

Post a Comment